Mon, 15 Apr|
Location is TBD
2-Day In-person Flagship IPM Training Course*
Join our Impactful Project Management course, a 2-day interactive training. Led by Project Management expert and 2023 PMI Project Professional of the Year James Louttit.
Time & Location
15 Apr 2024, 09:00 – 16 Apr 2024, 17:00
Location is TBD
About the event
Impactful Project Management is the most practical and applicable training available for people who want to understand the core elements of project management and learn techniques that they can use immediatly to help their projects be more successful. This course, led by James Louttit, an award-winning Chief Information Officer and World-Class Project Management Expert, integrates the best project management methodologies, explained through engaging cartoons, stories, and interactive activities.
- Learning & Development Case Study: The course features a custom-made case study focused on L&D, providing real-world context and practical applications.
- Peer Insights and Idea Sharing: As all attendees are L&D professionals, the course encourages sharing of experiences, challenges, and solutions unique to the L&D field.
- Expert Tips and Techniques: The course offers 39 expert tips and 42 practical techniques, specifically relevant for L&D professionals to enhance the effectiveness of their teams and projects.
- Engaging and Interactive Content: The course's content is delivered in an entertaining and engaging manner, using tailor-made illustrations and activities created for L&D contexts.
- Support for Ongoing Learning: Attendees will have access to books, coaching, and the Impactful PM Alumni group, promoting continuous professional growth.
- Customized Activities: The activities and discussions will be tailored to address the specific challenges and dynamics of L&D projects.
- Ticket type
2-day In-person IPM AttendeePrice€1,950.00